Pages

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love it if you stopped and said hi, so I know where you have come from x


Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to one and all, wow 2013 already where are the years going!!! lol - I am gonna have a 13 year old soon, a 10 year old and a 16 year old this year, OMG that is seriously frightening

Sooooo I have been creating and have been using some of my gorgeous new crafty items.

Here is my first card of the year for you to see:-

I have used MFT goodies, Document It, Captured Memories Clear Stamps and Cute Cameras Die-namics, so so so cute seriously easy card to make, I also used Darling Dots which was a christmas present to me from my lovely sister in law and brother, from My Mums Craft Shop.

I have even blinged up the phone!!! he he he

I am going to enter this into My Mums Craft Shop first challenge of the year :)


1 comment:

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Wow, what a fantastic card! Great design and love it so much :-)

Jocelyn
Instead of Ironing Blogspot