Pages

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love it if you stopped and said hi, so I know where you have come from x


Monday 23 March 2015

Let me take a Selfie!!!

Good morning all

Well its that Monday feeling again, and I had the weekend from busyland!!!

Saturday is our tidy day, with about 10 loads of washing to do, and take out and dry, eep.

Then there is the tidying of the house after two dogs and three kids lol.  

In the evening we were off to Bovington Army base to take photos of a Dining In of the new Lieutenant Colonel for Wessex Yeomanry for the evening, and oh my lord did my back kill after five hours of that.  

So after all that, I completely forgot to set up my post for Time for Tea Designs and my Selfie card that I made for my Step daughter, Bethany, who turned 18 last week :) 

Without further ado :) 


I fell in love with this image, its so perfect for all the girls, young and old in your lives :)   I coloured in using my copics, of course, and went made with my handmade flowers :) 

Hope you like x

No comments: