Pages

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love it if you stopped and said hi, so I know where you have come from x


Wednesday 11 February 2015

Wednesday already!!!

OMG where has this week gone already, okay, I wasn't at work yesterday as my youngest, was poorly the night before so I had to stay home with her yesterday, bless her little cottons :), she is all better today though and back to school.

I have a couple more cards to share with you, made using some Clearly Besotted Stamps (of course) lol.

Made with Clearly Besotted Dandelion Dreams and the thanks die

Made with Clearly Besotted Dandelion Dreams
The cards were both made using Stampin Up inks, I have since got myself some Memento inkpads as well, to add to my colours, plus they are cheaper than Stampin Up inks and when on a budget, needs must :) 
How pretty are these!!! I got these on Ebay five for the price of four, so a pretty good bargain :)

I also managed to pick up from one of the selling groups on Facebook, this fabulous Fiskars Stamp Press, I have been after one of these for well over a year now, so am in a little bit of heaven at the moment, that I managed to pick one up for just £10 with postage!! :) 

This thing is absolutely huge!!!! I cannot believe the size of it lol.  

I treated myself to my first Zig Wink of Stella glitter pen in clear, so really looking forward to playing with this tonight :) 

Hope you all have a great evening x

No comments: