Pages

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love it if you stopped and said hi, so I know where you have come from x


Thursday 11 October 2012

Tis Christmasssssssss .....

well, nearly lol.

I have made this pretty card using Lili of the Valley's Fur Cones cute christmas kitten stamp.  It is soooo cute, and very therapeutic to colour I might add.

I made using a lovely christmas designer pad called Winterland by Fancypants, beautiful muted colours, so pretty.

I made one of my poinsettias, again very therapeutic to make and added some beautiful red satin ribbon.  Lots of stickles glitter glue all over the branches for the snow and hey presto its finished :)

Hope you like, would be lovely to hear from any of you :)

3 comments:

vixen said...

gorgeous card Alix and such a cute image :) x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Alex, your colouring is stunning and that poinsettia is gorgeous! I love it! xx