Pages

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love it if you stopped and said hi, so I know where you have come from x


Sunday 21 October 2012

Wintering Sunday ....

Hi everyone

Well its 6.10pm on this wintery Sunday.  I am counting the days till my operation, so I get out of this pain every month, wahoo, can't wait.

A few weeks ago, I made this cute card, using the beautiful Fur Cones LOTV stamp, I do love this, I know I keep saying it but I do!!! lol

I used some kraft card for the background, cut out some kraft snowflakes and then stickled them.  I used the gorgeous Spellbinder Poinsettia dies and then used some Tim Holtz distress inks to make them a little more rustique!!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Alex...and I played with the same stamp today too...will show on Tuesday..lol.. :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

so sweet...love the settle colours